Skip to content
- Judge Amy M. Baggio is a judge on the Multnomah County Circuit Court in Portland, Oregon, a role she has had since 2019.
- Previously, Judge Baggio worked as a solo practitioner at her own firm, Baggio Law, from 2013 to 2019.
- From 2002 to 2012, Judge Baggio served in the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the District of Oregon, first as a Research and Writing Attorney, then as an Assistant Federal Public Defender.
- Prior to that, she was a staff attorney in the Portland Office of the Metropolitan Public Defender between 2001 and 2002.
- Judge Baggio received her J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2001 and her B.A., cum laude, from Wake Forest University in 1995.