Skip to content
- Judge Ana de Alba was confirmed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit on November 13, 2023.
- Judge Ana de Alba was confirmed to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California in 2022.
- From 2018 to 2022, de Alba was a judge on the Superior Court of California in Fresno.
- Previously, de Alba worked at Lang, Richter & Patch, where she represented plaintiffs in cases involving issues including sexual harassment, medical malpractice, and personal injury.
- Judge de Alba holds a J.D. from the University of California, Berkley and a B.A. from the same university.